About the Brand
Inspired by Jules Verne’s Around the World in 80 Days, The Phileas Club represents a hand-picked collection of neighborhood lodging experiences that nurture serendipitous collisions between like-hearted explorers and our favorite neighbors, each truthful to their own history and environment.
The growing collection currently consists of Hostel Fish in Denver and The Lindy, which is under construction in Los Angeles. We continue to source new locations and also partner independent properties/brands to become part of the collection.
Welcome those who dare to explore the world and be their local guide to the unexpected tastes, sounds and stories of the neighborhoods we love.
Our Brand Promises:
- Richer value & experience than an Airbnb, Inn or Hostel
- Friendly introductions to our favorite neighbors
- Unexpected surprises & delights
- Belong to a collection of experiential indie properties
- Access a supportive network of like-minded indie property owners Receive relevant and timely information and best practices on all things COVID-19 related and beyond
- Tap into an engaged global network of industry partners and expertise and smart capital through The Passionality Group
- Utilize relevant tools and resources including management support, brand strategy, revenue management, guest engagement, marketing, community engagement, etc.
- Have an active voice in the direction of The Phileas Club